Ahh, the first day of summer has arrived! This means warmer days and longer nights. It is the best time to get out and beat the heat! If you’re wondering what to do, check out this list of summer activities. Before you head out, don’t forget to apply sunscreen!
- Always wondered how candy is made? Take a road trip to Lufkin and visit Atkinson’s Candy Kitchen. It’s a chance for you to get a glimpse of the factory and fill up on your favorite candies.
- Support your local farmers and businesses by visiting the farmers market. This will save you money by purchasing fresh homegrown products from your local farmers.
- Go for a walk at your local park.
- Dine outside. Why waste the beautiful weather by dining inside?
- Dip your toes in a swimming pool or better yet you can go swimming.
- Visit a waterpark.
- Take a nap in a hammock.
- Enjoy live music at a local restaurant or park.
- Fly a kite!
- Go to a drive-in movie theatre.
Enjoy your summer with delicious sweet treats! Use coupon code SUMMER for 10% off all web orders. Offer ends July 31, 2018.